4-Ingredient Nutty Chocolate Balls
Nutty Chocolate Bites, these little morsels are soft, fudge-y and have the perfect balance of sweet and nutty. Made in one-bowl with just 4-ingredients, have yourself a batch of these delicious healthy treats for any occasion. Oh and yes, they are vegan, paleo and gluten-free.
Happy Friday! As a student, I think Friday's are the "yes, finally the weekend. party party & sleep in" type of deal... until exams start rolling in. It's that time of year again, when us students are quite literally, living in their study spots. One thing I never forget to pack with me when I travel to my study spot are snacks. I love to pack squareorganics bars, go macro barsand the good bean chickpea snacks. But I LOVE to make my own little snacks... like these delicious nutty chocolate bites for example.
So a little ABOUT ME of these Nutty Bites
- made with only 4 ingredients
- made in one bowl
- vegan, paleo, refined sugar free & gluten free
- soft, tender, fudgey and smooth
- bursting with nutty flavours with a settle sweetness
- covered in rich melt-y chocolate
- perfect study snack (or any time of day snack)
I promise (well I really hope), these are the perfect snack to bring to your study spot. And if you don't have exams to study for, I promise (I mean, I really really hope that you think too that) it's the perfect snack to have at any time of day or occasion. :)
If you make this delicious treat, please share it and let me know what you think by tagging me on Instagram @lisakitahara, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
- In a bowl, mix the almond butter and maple syrup until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter flour and optional maca powder
- At this time, you will want the consistency where you are able to roll them into balls with your hands (not too try or too wet). Depending on the type of almond butter used, if its at the top (tends to be more liquidy) vs the bottom of the jar (dryer), you can add more/less maple syrup. If you find it becomes too runny, add more peanut butter flour.
- Place them into the freezer
- Meanwhile, melt down some chocolate chips
- Once fully melted, take out the truffles and coat with the chocolate and place back into the freezer for at least 15 minutes or until the chocolate it solid again
- Alternatively, you can add the chocolate chips into the truffles, roll them in some cacao powder or eat as is!
- 1/2 c Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Flour
- 1 tsp maca (optional)
- 3/4c chocolate chips OR Cacao powder to roll in