Snickerdoodle Protein Bites
No bake protein bites are perfect as a any-time snack! These snickerdoodle bites are higher in protein, nut free, gluten free & vegan.
ITS SNACK TIME!! Who wants some?
I wish I could virtually send you some through the computer screen, but I promise you can easily make these addicting little snacks in less than 10 minutes! All you need is a couple basic ingredients & a food processor.
Measure. Pour. Blend. Roll... & thats it!
Now you can enjoy these little morsels any time you're feelin' a little snacky or craving something sweet. Something about the combination of cinnamon & sugar brings me back to my childhood and I can't stop reaching for these bites!
I hope you give these Snickerdoodle bites a go & love them as much as I do because they're:
- perfectly cinnamon-y
- higher in protein
- vegan, gluten free AND nut free
- super fast and easy to make
- made in 1 bowl = less clean up
- & so yummy
If you make these addicting little bites, please share it and let me know what you think by tagging me on Instagram @lisakitahara, I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
- 1/3 c sunflower butter (or cashew)
- 1/3 c dates
- 2/3 c gluten-free oat flour
- ¼ c vanilla protein
- 2 tbsp maca powder
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Optional: Mix 1/2 tbsp vanilla protein, 1/2 tsp cinnamon & 1 tsp un-refined cane sugar for coating
- Total time: <10 minutes
- Makes 10-12 balls
- Make your own oat flour by blending 1 c rolled oats
- Combine all ingredients into food processor and pulse until dough-like consistency forms
- Roll them into balls (around 30g each)
- Dust in vanilla protein, cinnamon and sugar